[IP] Paradigm screen, battery and clip questions

We are scheduled for our Paradigm training in NJ on Saturday 7/20.

How is the screen or font size different from the 508?  In the documents the
screen seems to be a bit smaller and with my wife's eye issues, the larger
the screen the better for her.

Also, we have received our supplies from MiniMed in the past and everything
has been paid for by insurance -- including the batteries.  With standard
alkalines for the Paradigm will MiniMed still provide us with the batteries?
I am sure I would have a hard time getting reimbursed for my alkaline battery

One other thing I have heard is that there is no clip on the Paradigm. If
this is true, how does it stay on? If the clip is a part of the case, how
does the case hold up in the water?

What are some of the reasons folks have NOT switched to the Paradigm and
accepted the additional one year warranty on the 508?