[IP] Continuous glucose monitoring

I tried it for the three (3) test and HATED it.  I kept an accurate log of all
food, insulin, exercise and finger stick results, and soon realized that I was
the one doing all the work.  You can't even look at the thing and get a
reading.  It all has to be downloaded after-the-fact.  I check my blood many
times per day and am well aware of where I stand.  I did not see the point in
doing this at all.  When I first got hooked up to it, I no sooner left the
doctor's office and the alarm started ringing.  I couldn't get it reset, and
by the time I made it back to the office, coupled with all the time I'd
already spent there in the morning, I essentially blew most of the day.  I'm
sure it serves a purpose for those who are brittle or don't check their own
blood glucose levels, but for me, NEVER again.