Re: [IP] H-tron batteries

On 6/13/02 10:03 AM, "RoseLea" <email @ redacted> wrote:

>> Since we're talking about batteries, the new batteries from Disetronic
>> (H-tron) sure seemed to solve the problem that those Vartas created. I
>> changed my #3 on April 23 and still going strong. Haven't had a change in
>> the #2 since I put the new ones in. Is everyone else with an H-tron
>> experiencing the longer life batteries, or do you still have a few Vartas
>> on hand. :>( George
> I thought the problem was with the Renata batteries and the Vartas fixed
> it.  I have a few Renatas around that only last about 3 weeks.  So what
> brand are the newer batteries that you have, George?
> RoseLea

Sorry Roselea, AND Varta.  I misspoke this morning.  It is Varta that has
been providing the new batteries that last so long, and it was Renata that
had the batteries that would simply say ~so long!!!~, sometimes after just a
few days if not hours.       :>(

(who should have had that third cup before writing this morning)    :>)