Re: [IP] Paradigm upgrade - why do they make this exchange stuff so difficult?

> 6) Latest: Replace unopened 30 days worth - where 30 days worth is
> undefined.

It is stated in the letter I received earlier this week, dated May 29, 2002,
that "If you have a stock of 508 supplies, please use them up before placing
your next order, as we can only accept returns on unopened boxes of pump
supplies less than thirty days old."

That statement really ticks me off because I have more supplies than I will
be able to use up before my training (in about 6 weeks) but I've already had
them two months, so it's too late to return anything I already have, even
though I will have plenty "extra" when I make the switch.. seems like
minimed really doesn't have their act together on this one :-(  I'll be left
with about 3 boxes of sets, and likely 2 boxes of resevoirs.