[IP] Paradigm Battery questions

Recently there have been allot of questions regarding how long we have to
change the battery after we get the low battery alert. One of the reps from
minimed replied to my email and said that - you are intended to get a
minimum of 24 hours.
So with all the different information that we have been reading and posting
ourselves, I thought to myself why take the chance of a low bat alarm going
off in the middle of the night and then having it shut down on me 6 hours
later. I will mark the calendar with a chosen day every 2 weeks of when a
battery change should be done. Minimed states that one AAA Energizer
battery should last between two to three weeks depending upon your use of
the back light and vibrate alarm setting and the remote control. So I guess
my point here is, why not take the semi unpredictable and make it more
predictable and set yourself up on a battery swap schedule as you do with
your sight changes.
Just my thoughts
Michael Chambers
Lebanon, ME