[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #395

Hi Everyone Well My question about the tattoo issue was really not answered.
I already have a tattoo in between my shoulder blades of my daughters name
and i love it it's an angel holding her name.  her name is heaven.  she truly
is a blessing.  I took care of that tattoo and it's fine.  My question was
pertaining more towards tattoos on legs and ankles, since the tattoo parlor i
want to said  there weary of tattooing diabetics on there lower body due to
circulation issues.  So has anyone with tattoos on there lower body seen any
difference within healing time of there tattoo's on lower body parts to the
ones on  there upper body parts.  thanks for your responses