RE: [IP] Re: Propulsid

You CAN get it in the US but you have to be on the 'sponsored research'
program.  I got the info from my doctor *before* it went off the market and
there was an 800 number.  I called and pretended to be dr office ('cause I
couldn't get a dr office to get off the duff and do it) and got them to fax
me the information kit that had to be filled out (it was just a phone tree,
no person).  BUT, I couldn't find a dr that wanted to run the 'study' for
me.  Had to do with the hospital policies, etc.  My gen dr gave me a double
prescription and I still have them.  I only use them when nothing else is
working (not yet permanent gastro).

Hope this helps,