Re: [IP] CGMS question

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 11:10 AM
Subject: [IP] CGMS question

> A question for those who have worn the CGMS for the 3 day period:
> How long did it take for you to get the results of these readings?
> Liz wore the thing from May 21-24 and we're still waiting to find out the
> results. Thanks for your time!
> Linda V

It took about 10-15 minutes after I gave my CDE back the CGMS to see the
results on a screen. Due to a printer problem I had to wait 24 hours to get
a printed copy.

The CGMS downloads into a computer using a special cradle and program. It is
about as fast as downloading my BG meter into my computer.