Re: [IP] Continuous glucose monitoring

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 12:37 PM
Subject: [IP] Continuous glucose monitoring

Hi Charlene

I wore the device in preparation for going on my pump.  It was very helpful
when I did start the pump in January of this year because it produces a
graph of when you blood sugars then to rise and drop.  My were especially
low sometimes during the early morning hours.  It was helping in setting my
first basal rates as well.  But as you know that has to be "tweaked" (sp?) a
lot.  As for wearing, it wasn't anymore than wearing the pump except for the
fact it was inserted into my hip.  I don't use my pump there -- just in my
abdomen.

Donna