Re: [IP] H-tron batteries

OK Folks,  I guess I'm pretty stupid here, but what is this Vartas and Renata
names coming from.  We have a bunch of Dis H-Tron batteries and there is no
such name on any of them.  Am I missing something here?   Is someone could be
so kind as to explain what the difference is or how I would find out which
type of batterie we have, that would be greatly appreciated.  I just feel
like I'm missing out on something....or feeling pretty dumb!!!

mom to Jshua