[IP] PCOS, Glucophage and the Pump

I was just diagnosed with PCOS as the cause of my infertility and insulin
resistance. At least I know have some answers, even if I don't lke them:)

Does anyone else pump and take Glucophage? Has anyone taken Glucophage for
PCOS and had any benefit from it or problems with it? I've taken it for
NIDDM before but never with insulin and certainly not for a non-DM related
(well sorta) medical condition. Have done some research and now want to hear
from patients who've done the bs juggle when pumping and Glucophaging:)

Please email me privately as I am on digest. email @ redacted

 Type Weird
 Pumping with the Fluffies since Feb 7, 2000