[IP] Medic Alert Tatoo

The only reason I wouldn't get a medic alert tatoo saying "diabetic" is
because I don't plan on having this disease the rest of my life and wouldn't
want the pain of removing the tatoo.  I've always dreamed of the day that I
get rid of this medic alert bracelet forever - and IT WILL HAPPEN!  If I
didn't hang on to that hope, it would be difficult to deal with this disease.
Having diabetes, to me, is like juggling 10 balls and trying to keep them all
in the air at the same time.  Getting the pump is more like juggling 6 balls,
much better but still not an easy task.
Just my thoughts,