  -----Original Message-----
  From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of teresa davis
  Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 10:19 PM
  To: email @ redacted

  I read your post and I too am suffering from the same itchiness and
irritations from the pump site. I am miserable with this. My endo suggested
using phisoderm it just seems to dry my skin out and makes the itching even
more intolerable! I use the minimed 508 with sofsets and humalog insulin, I
was on humalog before I started pumping too, Can you have the sensitivity to
humalog even if you used this insulin prior to pumping???? If anyone reads
this and can help I would be so