[IP] Re: Feeling like LBS when glucometer says No

Can someone tell me why this happens.  Occasionally, I get a day when I feel
like LBS a good part of the day (kind of dopey and not concentrating well).
The numbers are usually anywhere from 80 - 200.  I usually treat if it's at
80, but can't treat if it reads 180 even though I feel badly.  Then, by the
end of the day, I get hit with a real low, like 47.  This type of day is very
occasional but makes me feel like I've been hit by a truck.  I'm absolutely
exhausted by the end of the day.  Thanks.