Re: [IP] Question about flying

Hi Everyone,

I fly all the time and have been asked about supporting documentation only once, That in San Jose, CA when they saw my pump I always weare it out on waist so it is visable.  This was shortly after Sept 11.  I always carry Insulin and syringes in my Meter case so the see them in the xray machine when it goes through with my laptop.  No Problems anywhere on the West Coast.