Re: [IP] Re:Diabetics & tattoos

--- Jayne Drowns <email @ redacted> wrote:
Can you tell us what it's like to have it?  Like, have
you gotten any wierd reactions?  Have you ever
regretted it?

I definitely do not regret it.  My friends and family
think it's one of the best things I have done.  I used
to break and lose many medic alert bracelets.

I haven't had too many strange reactions to it.  Most
people in public places who do notice it think it's a
pretty cool idea.  I have had a few not too bright
questions.  Such as... "Are you really diabetic?"  The
other one I often get is... "What will you do when
they find a cure?"  I don't really know what to say at
that point... my response is usually... "Keep it, or
hae it lasered removed."  But we'll cross that brigde
when it comes up in the near future  :O)

Do You Yahoo!?