[IP] H-tron batteries

Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 23:11:46 -0500
From: George Lovelace <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] batteries

On 6/12/02 10:58 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> In a message dated 6/12/2002 8:00:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
>> Subject: [IP] batteries
>> I am using the D-tron have been using it for 3 weeks just love it.
>> How long does the battery last & how long after the warning the
>> battery is low do you
>> have before it ies completely.  What a great site this is thank you
>> everyone
>> for all the info that is given
> Mine last for an average of 5 weeks each.

	Since we're talking about batteries, the new batteries from
	(H-tron) sure seemed to solve the problem that those Vartas
created.  I changed my #3 on April 23 and still going strong.  Haven't
had a change in the #2 since I put the new ones in.  Is everyone else
with an H-tron experiencing the longer life batteries, or do you still
have a few Vartas on
	hand.   :>(

I experienced a 'batch' failure of the batteries for the H-Tron well
over a year ago and Disetronic immediately covered and replaced with no
problems.  The new batteries are lasting a very long time.  I have not
precisely clocked them,  but I am doing ~8 weeks before changing.

I am also looking to change pumps when my current H-tron warranties
expire later this year.  I am considering the D-tron or Animas products.
Disetronic is currently offering two (2) D-trons similar to what they do
with the H-tron product line.

Nolan E. Kienitz, PMP
Spring, TX 77379