[IP] Re: H-tron batteries

<<Since we're talking about batteries, the new batteries from Disetronic
(H-tron) sure seemed to solve the problem that those Vartas created.  I
changed my #3 on April 23 and still going strong.  Haven't had a change in
the #2 since I put the new ones in.  Is everyone else with an H-tron
experiencing the longer life batteries, or do you still have a few Vartas on
hand.   :>(

Hi George,
     The motor battery in Claire's H-tron pump was put in on February 17th
and is still going strong!!  Her previous electronics battery lasted 100
days.  However, when it needed changing, I pulled out one of the older
batteries that I had been carrying with her bg meter, to use as the
replacement.  It only lasted 34 days, so YES the new ones sure are a great
improvement.  I need to order some cartridges soon and was looking at our
battery supply yesterday--figured that with these long life ones that I won't
need to order any more batteries until 2003!  Hope by saying that, that I
haven't jinxed it!
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8 --loving her H-tron with the Zebra stripes