  ----- Original Message -----
  From: teresa davis
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 9:18 PM

  I read your post and I too am suffering from the same itchiness and
irritations from the pump site. I am miserable with this. My endo suggested
using phisoderm it just seems to dry my skin out and makes the itching even
more intolerable! I use the minimed 508 with sofsets and humalog insulin, I
was on humalog before I started pumping too, Can you have the sensitivity to
humalog even if you used this insulin prior to pumping???? If anyone reads
this and can help I would be so thankful!