Re: [IP] batteries

On 6/12/02 10:58 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> In a message dated 6/12/2002 8:00:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
>> Subject: [IP] batteries
>> I am using the D-tron have been using it for 3 weeks just love it.  How
>> long
>> does the battery last & how long after the warning the battery is low do
>> you
>> have before it ies completely.  What a great site this is thank you
>> everyone
>> for all the info that is given
> Mine last for an average of 5 weeks each.

Since we're talking about batteries, the new batteries from Disetronic
(H-tron) sure seemed to solve the problem that those Vartas created.  I
changed my #3 on April 23 and still going strong.  Haven't had a change in
the #2 since I put the new ones in.  Is everyone else with an H-tron
experiencing the longer life batteries, or do you still have a few Vartas on
hand.   :>(