[IP] Re:

Hi Teresa,

My son used humalog when on MDI, but had a problem with irritated sites (and
getting sites to last) after he started pumping.  Novolog has been great for

  From: teresa davis

  I read your post and I too am suffering from the same itchiness and
irritations from the pump site. I use the minimed 508 with sofsets and humalog
insulin, I was on humalog before I started pumping too, Can you have the
sensitivity to humalog even if you used this insulin prior to pumping???? If
anyone reads this and can help I would be so thankful!