Re: [IP] Re:Diabetics & tattoos

I love your "diabetic" tatoo.  I have been thinking about doing something
similar for a while.  I think the spot you have it on is great, too, but I'm
a lawyer and I don't know how it would go over with that crowd (not that I
like them much anyway, also I'm a criminal defense attny and I don't think
my clients would think any less of me ;)).  Problem is that the whole point
is that it should be obvious.  Anyway, now that I've seen yours, I'm afraid
that I may NEED one!  Can you tell us what it's like to have it?  Like, have
you gotten any wierd reactions?  Have you ever regretted it?  Also, if
there's any emts or docs out there - what are the other sites would
definitely be found by rescuers?

And have a great marathon!