Re: [IP] why you need a pump

i too had the same issue with the pump.  Except for the fact that my bs was
way out of control.  averaging 300 to 400.  my old endocrinologist wouldn't
put me on the pump due to my out of control bs.  he said they HAD to be under
control.  Well, i got a second opinion.  Got a new endo and the first two
visits i had they said the pump would be the best for me.  now my blood
sugars are normal.  Are situations are different but my old endo told me the
only way to go on the pump is to have your a1c normal.  i would go and get a
second opinion.