Re: [IP] Re:Diabetics & tattoos

I am 32 years old, I have been insulin dependent for 18
years. I have two tattoos both on my upper arms. I got
my first one when I was 25 years old and the second
shortly after that. I believe that I healed prettyy well
for a person who also did not take his disease very
seriously. I am not tooting my on horn because 1 of them
I regret getting because it makes me look silly. I am
saying that if your are a diabeteic and want a tat get
one, no just be sure that you are ready to commit to it
because it stays with you for the rest of your life and
also I hear that it hurts worse to have them removed and
it is more expensive.  Thanks for your time.    Scott
Meadowcroft