[IP] Upgraders

For those of you who have already upgraded from the 508 to the Paradigm, please tell us if you are satisfied, or if you wish you wouldn't have done it.  I'm going next month for my upgrade, but my 508 isn't but 6 months old so far. I like the new menus and all, plus the AAA battery instead of the 357's. To pop in 1 battery instead of loading 3 into a holder I think is a big plus.  But the 6 1/2 hours between battery warning signal to dead battery concerns me when sleeping.  I guess I could check the batter power each night before going to bed.

Also, my insurance company (Cigna) paid for my pump.  If my pump goes out of warranty and breaks, who pays for the repairs or replacement?