Re: [IP] Paradigm upgrade

On 6/12/02 8:23 AM, "Grimes, Keith" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> want to go with the Paradigm or with the Animas R1000.
> I've had similar discussions with my wife regarding both pumps, and
> constantly telling me that I'm basically saying the Animas is better - or
> that it has fewer drawbacks. And I'm always saying back to her, "well, yeah,
> but the Paradigm looks cooler."

If those "looks" are the important thing, then go with the H-tron.  It looks
EXACTLY like the Paradigm but has been a "proven" pump for years.  Matter of
fact, the H-tron is only a 1/4" longer than the Paradigm and weighs approx.
6 grams less, even with a full 315 units.
> One thing about the R1000 that I really don't like is the Audio Bolus button

Simple enough answer, don't use it.  But if you felt different later, you
would have that additional option.

> Then there's customer service. Animus has been fantastic as far as the reps

I think that says it all there!        ;>)