Re: [IP] Re:Diabetics & tattoos

I also have a tattoo (well two of them).  I got the first one last summer on
the spur of the moment, and it is on my shoulder blade.  I didn't have any
problems with it at all.  I just put the cream on it like they said for a
week and it was fine.  Then about two months ago I got my second one on my
ankle.  Again I had no problem with pain or infection or anything like that.
My endo didn't seem to have a problem with them either, he just said to make
sure I go to a reputable tattoo parlor and keep it clean.