Re: [IP] Re:Diabetics & tattoos

To Jim and others:

Getting a tattoo and being a diabetic is not exactly a
complication waiting to happen.  As for tattoos in
general there are proper ways to take care of them and
be sure they heal in a timely matter... and being
diabetic just means that we have to be a little more
careful with what we have done to out bodies and pay a
little more attentin to what they are telling us...
but, what else is new, right?!

Personally I have 4 tattoos... all which are coverable
90% of the time.  One of mine is a DIABETIC alert
symbol on my inner left wrist.  You can check it out
at my web site.... just click the link below:

PS... if anyone's running the Kona Marathon in
Hawaii... I'll see you there next Friday!!  Email me
privately at email @ redacted and we can make
arrangements to meet poolside  :O)

dx'd 5/1985
pumping w/ D-Tron 7/2001