Re: [IP] Paradigm Upgrade

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> I talked to a very nice woman at Minimed yesterday
> about how the training for
> the upgrade would work.

I am always interested in how others perceive the MM
training and how it works in other areas.  I agree
with you, the situation you describe would put me off
as well.  I got my paradigm training at Mayo as I live
in Rochester.  I was the only one in the class and I
had my nurse educator, who was new to the paradigm,
and the trainer from MM there with me.  It was just
great.  The week before class I received all of my
supplies (for three months)and my pump.  I wore it
around "dry" for that week just to get used to having
something on me all of the time.  From what I am
hearing from everyone is that MM is being pretty
inconsistent and that will certainly turn people off.
I am about ready to place my first order to restock,
so we shall see how that goes.  Cynthia

Do You Yahoo!?