[IP] Re:Question about Pumps & Cruise Ships

We are going on a cruise ship in July. A technician at Disetronic mentioned I
should be careful of the radar or sonar on the ship as it might cause
problems with my pump. Has anyone experieced a problem of this kind? I travel
out of the country a lot and was supplied a back-up D-tron and always take
ample supplies. The cruise ship company is unaware of any problems; however,
they naturally don't know anything about insulin pumps. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Jim Manns(melting in San Antonio)