RE: [IP] Question about flying

You should be fine.

I have flown 12 times since Sept. 11 domestically and never had any of the
RXs.  They never questioned it.  They have seen diabetic supplies countless

I flew through Atlanta, Boston, and Charlotte.  I did get stopped at every
starting airport because my pump either set off the medal detector or the
person noticed the slight bulge at my waist.  However when I explained to
them what it was and they wanded it they send me on my merry way. I do carry
my user manual with me just in case, but never have been asked to produce

-- Sherry