RE: [IP] Paradigm upgrade

> John and All,
> I could really relate to all you had to say about
> why you were "trading up"
> to the Paradigm. I'm in the process - STILL - of
> trying to decide whether I
> want to go with the Paradigm or with the Animas
> R1000.

One thing that I have not heard anyone mention about
the paradigm is the low resevior warning mode.  It
tells you when you have 30 units left.  I have not had
experience with other pumps, but on the day before I
chance my set I have this warning on my pump that is
annoying to me.  Other than that, I am very happy with
the paradigm.  The six hour battery warning has been
just fine, but I can see how that might be a concern.
Blessings   Cynthia

Do You Yahoo!?