[IP] Sil-serter

I just had a Continuous Glucose Monitoring System inserted by a nurse from
MiniMed. I also got her to show me how to use the Sil-serter. She said that
the feet of the inserter should be flat on the skin, that this is how it was
designed to be used and that this works well for most people. She said that
anyone who can't use it this way would need to insert the silhouette by
hand. I am very thin and it seemed to go in fine when I inserted it and is
working o.k. with no discomfort. The sensor she inserted in my backside hurt