Re: [IP] Blood Sugar Meters

> I like the Therasense FreeStyle (www.therasense.com). The overwhelming
> feature is its very small sample size (0.3 ul). None of the other meters

I wonder about these super-small sample sizes. Seems to me
that the smaller the sample size, the more likely you are to
get a sample that doesn't represent the overall blood sugar
level. Or, to look at another way, if your sample size was
really really small, like one molecule, you might or might not
detect that there's any sugar there at all. So, how small is
too small?

Or am I being overly picky/paranoid?
                          - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+ I++
!M !MM N++
                O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S# RLCT
a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#