Re: [IP] Question about flying

At 04:18 PM 6/11/2002 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Erin, I am a frequent flyer on US Air.  They have a policy requesting a
 >physicians note re the diabetic supplies we carry on with us. I have never
 >been questioned even with a random search on one of my flights before I
 >started on the pump.  Jan

You may want to check again with them. Since November 19th, the
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has taken over safety
enforcement for U.S. airline travel. See:
http://www.diabetes.org/main/community/advocacy/travel.jsp for some current
national policies in relation to diabetes and flying.