From: "D.C. Ward" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 11:26 AM
Subject: [IP] expensive humalog

> Hey folks, another offer of some free pump supplies (insulin). i have
three new bottles of humalog. the boxes are unopened, brand new from the
pharmacy, but may have my prescription label on it. I didn't see that I
already had some in my fridge when I filled this prescription last week. I
asked my attorney and he said if you have a prescription for humalog, then
it is not illegal to share this.