Re: [IP] Weird Low

I had a "weird" one once too. I woke up and felt
vaguely grumpy. I checked my BG after wandering around
the house aimlessly for a few minutes and I was at 21.
That was the only time I had no symptoms at all, and
the only time I've been that low.
I've found that my low BG symptoms change every few
weeks and they're very subtle. Mainly since I've been
on the pump I feel the most dramatic of the symptoms
when my BG is on the way back up after I've treated
the low.

Do You Yahoo!?