Re: [IP] They Need Our Help!!!

You might contact a children's hospital or a county hospital...ours have some
special programs for kids who's parents are *in-between* and kids with
chronic illness.......and Medicaid has a special program for kids even if
their parents make too much money and they have a spend down program....too
bad about MiniMed...not the same at other companies.....I will keep
thinking.......btw, my kids were on Medicaid even when we had reg insurance
as my secondary ins.....take care