Re: [IP] Doctors in Oakland area

I used to live in San Francisco, and UCSF (University of California, San
Francisco) on Parnanuss Ave - they have wonderful doctors and even a Diabetes
and Pump Clinic. They have teams of MD's, nurse practioners, CDE's,
Dieticans, and Social Workers who work together to help you manage your

I currently live in Santa Rosa and i've not been able to find a good
endocronologist (sp?). I'm considering commuting to San Francisco so I can
get good care and good doctors. The only bad thing I can think of about UCSF
that they are so popular for the Diabetes Clinic, it can be hard to get an
appointment- sometimes you can't get in for 2 or 3 months, so I would
reccomend planning way in advance :) I think UCSF has a web site with the
Diabetes Clinic on it but I can't recall the link, but if I do find it again,
i'll let you know.

DX 2/87
Pumping since 5/18/00