Re: [IP] Paradigm upgrade

I'm all registered and ready to trade up on July 12.  But as my wife asked me
" why do you want to trade up, your 508 isn't even a year old."  I tell her "
it's smaller -barely; it's water proof- who cares, I take mine off to swim or
shower; it uses AAA batteries - they go dead in 2 weeks compared to 6 weeks in
my 508; it doesn't click - !!!?; it has volatile memory which erases itself in
60 secs if you don't get the new battery installed;  it's cooler looking -
hey, now we're talking