Re: [IP] Weird Low

How long have your been a diabetic?  The reason I ask is because the signs
of low blood glucose change with time.  So you may not have hunger as a sign
at all; it just may be confusion, or in this case, surprise.  I got a "weird
feeling" last evening when my sugar hit 37.  So I fixed it fast with Xreme
brand air proppers(I think); they are fruit stuff like licorice.  Anyway,
don't be surprised about changing signs of low BG.  Pat