Re: [IP] They Need Our Help!!!

Thanks for your e-mail.  Unfortunately the girls reside in Illinois.
Because their mother is physically able to work, they do not qualify for
General Assistance, and because she makes exactly $713.00 over poverty level
requirements, she and her children do not qualify for Medicaid.

I called Medtronic MiniMed last night.  I explained the situation to a
manager in clincial services and sales.  She stated that MiniMed does not
participate in "charity".  I then asked if I could purchase the supplies at
a discounted rate because of the situation.  She again said that MiniMed was
not "charitable".

Being a veterinarian I have some access to insulin, but unfortunately not
Humalog or Novolog.  I have donated two blood glucose meters to the girls.