Re: [IP] They Need Our Help!!!

In a message dated 6/11/02 2:44:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I know this is a lot to ask, but these little girls need our help.  Please,
> if you can help get back to me.

I am sure you have but sometimes the pump companies will help....and I don't
know where they live but in Texas kids with Chronic illness can always get
gov asst no matter if their parent works....I am single and am well
aware...also contact the insulin companies..I bet they will send
some...Accucheck might do the same.......I have other ideas if you want to e
me.....good luck!