[IP] Weird Low

I was going to run meet my husband and go out to lunch today, and at the last
minute I remembered to test before leaving. I was shocked to see 22 on the ol'
Accucheck. I felt perfectly fine. No symptoms at all. So I checked the code on
my strips and retested. 21. It took a large cranberry drink to bring me back
to the 80's, and I never felt shaky, confused, or anything. I am very glad I
tested before driving.
The last time I was that low (uh... Saturday) I was out of my mind and had to
be taken care of like a child, and don't even remember the scene.
It is so odd how lows aren't the same.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Who is gonna cut back those basals just a tad