[IP] expensive humalog

Hey folks, another offer of some free pump supplies (insulin). i have three new bottles of humalog. the boxes are unopened, brand new from the pharmacy, but may have my prescription label on it. I didn't see that I already had some in my fridge when I filled this prescription last week. I asked my attorney and he said if you have a prescription for humalog, then it is not illegal to share this.

So, if you have some tough circumstances, send me an email and I'll send it to you.

IF YOU JUST WANT FREE STUFF DON'T WRITE ME. I want to help people who really need it.

cheers (and burning up in Houston),
D.C. Ward