[IP] Re:Question about Paradigm Battery

Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:20:29 -0700
From: "John Kellenberger" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Question about Paradigm Battery

I'm still considering the upgrade but haven't heard or seen how long you
after the alarm to change the battery.  I thought I saw a warning about
topic earlier.  I know you have one minuete after you remove the old
but how long between warning and removal?    Thanks.    jk

The manual does not mention any specific amount of time that you have, it
simply states:
"After receving this alarm DO NOT go to sleep without replacing the
During a Low Battery condition the vibrate alert type, trmote control and
the Backlight are not available".

Also a note to all of you that are considering a change to the Paradigm,
you can download the manual from Minimeds site and print it out. I did that
when I made my decision to go with the Paradigm you will need Adobe Acrobat
to do so. You can also go on line and play with the pump on the same site.
It allows you to bolus, set basal rates etc.

Michael Chambers
Lebanon, ME