[IPn] Velosulin shortage

Hi pumpers,

This is a repeat of a note I received in April from our friends
at Novo Nordisk. Some of our members are now having trouble getting
Velosulin so I thought I'd send it out again as a reminder.

If you currently must mix Humalog and Velosulin, then READ ON !!
Now may be a good time to talk to your doc about trying Novolog.
Also, a minority of "mixers" just use plain old regular which seems
to work for them.

We are experiencing a temporary back order situation for our Velosulin
BR insulin, which I know some of your members use in their pumps. The
backorder situation has not yet hit the retail level, but still I
thought you should be informed. We have just issued a number of
NovoLog coupons enabling patients to get discounts of up to $25
depending on their co-pay.

See the Novolog web site to get one of the coupons. Just click on the
Novo Nordisk logo on the Insulin Pumpers home page.