[IP] Re: Re: (IP)Annoyed with Girl Scout Badge Requirement

Debra, regarding your letter, please try to give it a less angry tone.  We
think the more important issue is to have the Girl Scouts use the badge to
address if there are any risk factors for developing such diseases, and in
the case of diabetes to share that there are different types, with Type 1
not having risk factors per se and with Type 2 that there are identifiable
risk/ lifestyle factors.  We think the Girl Scouts are wise to start
addressing health issues, and in particular diabetes since so many children
are being diagnosed with Type 2.

Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)