Re: [IP] Question about Paradigm Battery

My CDE (who is also a diabetic using a paradigm) told me you have about 6
hours from the time the alarm goes off to replace the battery. They're
really easy to cary around, though - I just keep a spare or two in the case
with my bg meter. (As a new pumper, I tend to be over prepared, so I
probably manage to have at least 6 batteries on me at all times ;) )

Type 1 7 years, pumping with "Buzz" the Pardigm for 3 weeks.