Re: [IP] Re: (IP)Annoyed with Girl Scout Badge Requirement

Hi Debra,
Your letter is great.  I would throw in the exact percent of type 1's versus
type 2's (only 10%) and mention in there somewhere that type 1 is an
autoimmune disease.  I have got to agree with you that I think this is not
the greatest project for a badge.  There are just too many variables in
everything.  Let us know if you get any response.  Take care